Here’s a live list of questions that I don’t yet know the answer to. I’ll update it as I find out the answer, or, more likely, as I just add more and more questions.
- How do electromagnetic fields work?
- Where does magnetism come from?
- Why is nuclear fusion difficult to achieve?
- How do wires transmit electricity if electrons aren’t running along through them?
- How do we know that subatomic particles exist?
- Why is it impossible to surpass the speed of light?
- Why does time pass at different speeds depending on gravity?
- How do you make explosives out of household chemicals?
- What is the P/NP problem and why is it important?
- What is Gödel’s incompleteness theorem?
- What’s the mechanism of aging?
- How do we know how DNA works?
- How do genes function?
- What are RNA precursor chemicals?
- How does the Diffie-Hellman key exchange work?
- What are zkSNARKs?
- How exactly does Dijkstra’s pathfinding algorithm work?
- What even is a Turing machine?
- What is sentience?
- How do RFID readers work?
- How do semiconductors work and why are they important?